- 0 Comments
It’s every dog owners worst nightmare. Their beloved pet runs from the house and cannot find their way back home. A recently adopted senior dog went missing on March 10th, 2017, in the Ajax area. Tony the dog was originally brought to Canada from overseas where he spent the majority of his life fending for himself… but this was his first Canadian winter.
Enaeria, a company that uses unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs or drones) for surveying in construction industry, learned of the story and joined the search effort to find Tony. Regional Director Zachary Feld wanted to help as he couldn’t imagine being without his loveable adopted dog Joey. “It was amazing to see how the people of Durham Region were so dedicated to return Tony to his home. We wanted to do whatever we could to help bring Tony home safely.”
Over the 15 days that Tony spent out in the cold, Enaeria completed 11 flights and covered a search area of approximately 960 acres (about 3.9 square kilometers) with a total flight time of over 118 minutes.
We are very pleased to report that Tony was found on Saturday March 25th, 2017. He had lost weight and was scared but was otherwise uninjured. A big shout out to Dog Tales Rescue and Sanctuary for coordinating the enormous undertaking and Team Chelsea for their dedication to finding Tony. Tony is home!Read More
- RPAS Companies Drone Bees and Enaeria Inc. Combine Under Drone Services Canada Inc. Branding
- Enaeria and Drone Bees Announced the Merger of Their Business Operations
- Case Study : Water Main Replacement Product Mapped by Drones
- Case Study: Drones Revolutionize Parking Lot Construction
- Solar Panel Companies Are Looking to Drones for a Complaint Advance